Sunday 23 November 2014

So here I am...

Yep. Here I am. Finally!


I have been such a chicken about starting a blog *cue chicken noises*, but after reading a lovely blog post about the blogging community, I finally decided that I would... well, that and all my friends are pretty sick of me rabbiting on about all things make up and beauty so where else is a girl to turn!

I am definitely not an expert in make up or fashion, I just love it. There is nothing more exciting than knowing you have a brand new lipstick or a foundation or a blusher or, well, you get the point. The excitement of tearing open the packaging and seeing your new toy in all its unused glory! Ohh, sends shivers down my spine it does.

So this is just a small introduction to my little space. A bit of a glimpse into what is to come. And tomorrow, my first proper little blog post about all things beauty, fashion and life.

Lots of love, hugs, and a dash of lipstick,

Leanne xo

PS. if you are reading this, leave me your blogs in the comments and I will definitely check you out cause I'm not actually following any blogs at the moment really :(

No comments:

Post a Comment