Wednesday 26 November 2014

FOTD and my new favourite coat

Another day, another blog post! 

Today, as work has been horrifically busy, I thought that I'd just do a simple FOTD. The camera quality is pretty rubbish because I'm just using my phone at the moment and the quality is poo! Also, I have like the worst lighting in my bedroom.

Face:
♥ Benefit POREfessional
♥ MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW20 and No7 Beautifully Matte in warm ivory
♥ Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in warm medium (number 3)
♥ Makiash perfect finish loose powder
♥ Sleek Pink Lemonade blush by 3 in pink mint
♥ Sleek face contour kit in light

Eyes/brows:
♥ Shade 5 across the lid
♥ Sahde 8 on the outer corner and crease
(Both from the MUA Undressed eye shadow palette)
♥ Bourjois Mega Liner
♥L'oreal Miss Manga Mega Volume Black Angel Mascara 
♥ Beauty UK High Brow eye brow kit



On another note, I have fell in love with a new coat... hey, that rhymes! I am a massive coat addict and I picked up this little beauty from T K Maxx a couple of weeks ago. It has slowly become my favourite coat! Its super silky inside and the outside feels like such good quality. It only has one button, which I'm not too keen on. Luckily, I never fasten my coat anyway so it doesn't really matter!


This is how much I love it... 3 pre work selfies in it! 




What's your favourite coat this season so far? Are you a bit of a coat buying addict? Also, are there any cameras you would recommend? 


Lots of love, hugs, and a dash of lipstick,

Leanne xo

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Great post!
    I nominated you for the liebster award here: http://xlollixkyokox.blogspot.com/2014/11/liebster-award.html.
    I hope you like to do it too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely head on over and do it. Thanks for nominating me :) x

      Delete
  2. the coat is super cute! such a lovely shade of pink!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah, I'll definitely go and check you out xx

      Delete