Friday 28 November 2014

Liebster Award // getting to know me

Helloo!
So today, I was nominated to do the Liebster Award by Magda from Pure cuteness and Stuff and I thought seen as I am new to this whole blogging thing, it would be good to get to know a little more about me!
11 facts about me: 

1.I can play the piano, not very well, but I can play. I also have a guitar but I really can't play that! 
2. I don't think any of my friends have actually seen my natural hair colour.
 
3. I am about 5 foot 4 but I have like size 7/8 feet.
4. I try and be organised and neat, but I'm so bad at it.
5. I have a phobia of moths and butterflies. I swear to god, it's like they can sense your fear
6. I religiously watch Home and Away but the annoying thing is, I live in England and we're behind Australia and so I always end up knowing what happens way before its even aired :(

7. I am super obsessed with Horrible Histories. My family laugh because I'm 20, but I have all the books and the TV show DVDs and I even have some songs that they've done on my phone.
8. My eyes are blue,brown and green. I have like a ring of blue, then a ring of green and then a ring of brown... or something like that.
9. I love the outdoors, but I'm not the outdoorsy type. I love going for walks in the park and things like that, but I'm not keen on things like camping and proper hiking.

10. I've got a tattoo of a flying swallow on my right wrist. I only got it for my 20th birthday, so about a month or so ago.
11. I have a super eclectic music taste. I can go from super cheesy music to rap music to heavy things and alternative things, mainstream things. I'll listen to absolutely anything!

Q&A

1. Where were you born?
Manchester, England


2. Describe yourself in three words.
 Weird, clumsy and easily pleased.

3. What is your guilty pleasure?
Really cheesy music... like the Vengaboys and stuff. Oh and chocolate...


4. What quality do you appreciate the most in others?
I love it when people can be themselves and not care what other people thing.
 
5. What dream do you hope to accomplish someday?
I'd love to do a professional make up course. I'd also like to be an astronaut or something like that... the first one is slightly more achievable! I'd also like to design and live in my own house.

6. Three things you cannot live without?
My bed, my phone and my family


7. Who are your favourite bloggers?
Zoella, Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter), Gabby (Velvetgh0st)... just to name a few!

8. Why did you start blogging?
 
I've always wanted my own little space to share my thoughts and feelings and find people that think the way I do. I guess this is my best way of getting my voice out there. Also, my friends and family were getting sick of me rambling on and on about make up and everything haha!

9. If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be?
I'd love to live in London for a little while, ooh and Australia, and a little countryside village somewhere.


10. What would be the first you’d do if you won the lottery?
I wouldn't even know where to begin haha!  
11. What did you want to be when you grew up?  
I always wanted to be a maths teacher. I got through the first year at uni and but I missed out on the entrance grades for the next year by 5% which totally sucked. So now, I don't know what I really want to do when I grow up but I would love to do something make up related.

..............................................................................

So now I have to nominate people to do this, but I don't really know anyone to nominate! So I guess I nominate whoever is reading this. Let me know if you did do this because I'd love to check you out! 


Lots of love, hugs, and a dash of lipstick,

Leanne xo

2 comments:

  1. I guess I am nominated then? ahaha well, I'm glad I found out your blog! I'm now following you :D - The Caramel Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure are haha! Thank you :). I shall head over to yours now and have a look x

      Delete